Complaints and Civil Rights (Title VI)

Citizens and agencies are encouraged to report fraud, waste, or abuse in State and Local government.

Notice: This agency is a recipient of taxpayer funding. If you observe and agency director or employee engaging in any activity which you consider to be illegal, improper, or wasteful, please call the state comptroller’s toll-free hotline: 1-800-232-5454

Notifications can also be submitted electronically at:

Civil Rights complaints may be filed by calling: (865) 640-4843. If the grievant remains unsatisfied, you may call (888) 848-5306 or visit: United States Department of Justice.